Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first submarine which actually sank another enemy vessel under combat conditions was the CSS HUNLEY built during the Civil War. The Union frigate HOUSATONIC on blockade station off Charleston, S. C. was the victim. The incident occurred on February 17, 1864.
I hadn't seen Ric in so long, then there was today... and I'm hurtin'.....
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Don Gentry
Posted 2009-08-22 9:13 PM (#29927)

Admin

Subject: I hadn't seen Ric in so long, then there was today... and I'm hurtin'.....

... cuz he is just as UGLY as ever.  Well, some things never change so there is some stibility in my universe. Thanks Ric... for centering my world after so much time has passed... you ROCK (or you look like a rock... not sure...)

Ric
Posted 2009-08-22 10:26 PM (#29929 - in reply to #29927)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: I hadn't seen Ric in so long, then there was today... and I'm hurtin'.....

...'least I don't look like the pot.........nice seeing ya....
Sewer Pipe Snipe
Posted 2009-08-23 3:32 AM (#29930 - in reply to #29927)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: I hadn't seen Ric in so long, then there was today... and I'm hurtin'.....

Most POT I have seen is tall, thin and tight while it's growing, are you inferring Don has gotten into great shape from hocky? Or are Bash Girls Bashing each other? Why does Ric look so proper and English in his photo, yet Don looks would become a Biker? Inquiring minds want to know?
Don Gentry
Posted 2009-08-23 6:43 AM (#29934 - in reply to #29930)

Admin

I've sadly found that being in good cardiovascular shape does nothing for the beer belly!!  Actually, Ric looks great - must be all that dancin' stuff.  What's he call that dancing style?.... "Zoo Decor" or sumpthin' ??

Ohhh, I just figured it out.  He finally shaved his mug and the face underneath is essentially 37 years younger than the rest of his body!

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-08-23 9:22 AM (#29938 - in reply to #29927)

COMSUBBBS

Don, I joined Execise Annonymous....If I get the urge to do something to improve my cardiovascular system, I phone Ray Stone and he comes over and talks me out of it. DEX
Ric
Posted 2009-08-23 1:10 PM (#29944 - in reply to #29930)

Plankowner

I probably look so English since my family spent many generations invading England and raping and pillaging there on their annual visits and summer vacations....thanks for all the loot!
PatH
Posted 2009-08-23 2:42 PM (#29945 - in reply to #29934)

Great Sage of the Sea

Don, just wondering.  Had your eyes checked recently?  There was a very good reason why the Ricster was hiding behind the face fur all these years.
MAD DOG
Posted 2009-08-23 6:55 PM (#29955 - in reply to #29938)

Master and Commander

dex armstrong - 2009-08-23 12:22 PM

Don, I joined Execise Annonymous....If I get the urge to do something to improve my cardiovascular system, I phone Ray Stone and he comes over and talks me out of it. DEX

Dex,Give Olegoat my number.LOL
Don Gentry
Posted 2009-08-25 8:27 PM (#30004 - in reply to #29938)

Admin

That's why hockey was a Godsend Dex.... one of the few things you can do where sweat and smiles go together!  (getcher mind outta the gutter now....)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software