Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "They also serve those who only stand and wait" - Eleanor Rickover, quoting Milton's "On His Blindness"
Gunbroker.com is one helluva source.
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-07-26 4:07 PM (#28990)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Gunbroker.com is one helluva source.

There are ten zillion firearms on this site....Park Dallis put us onto the damndest source I've ever seen. It's nice to know that the Second Ammendment is alive and prospering. DEX
snakeyez
Posted 2009-07-26 8:02 PM (#28999 - in reply to #28990)

Senior Crew

Subject: RE: Gunbroker.com is one helluva source.

Got my Colt 1911 Series 70 SS Gov't model from a guy named "Ingus" on there from Nebraska. Great guy to do business with. Love the pistol! I've added some nice grips, grip screws, and a slight darn idiot mark.

steamboat
Posted 2009-07-27 7:02 AM (#29005 - in reply to #28990)
Master and Commander

Yep, I can spend hours on the gun site. 2 other favorites of mine are the wild horse and burro site: BLM.wildhorseandburro/index (i think) and Craigs list. hey, that covers guns, horses and tractors, what more could an old cremudgion ever desire???
Steamboat sends
Park Dallis
Posted 2009-07-27 10:25 AM (#29006 - in reply to #28990)

Old Salt

dex armstrong - 2009-07-26 3:07 PMThere are ten zillion firearms on this site....Park Dallis put us onto the damndest source I've ever seen. It's nice to know that the Second Ammendment is alive and prospering. DEX

It's a big boy's toy store alright.
dex armstrong
Posted 2009-07-27 2:42 PM (#29014 - in reply to #28990)

COMSUBBBS

Park, you've been respnsible for playing hell with my sleep for two days in a row....First it was Jon Krup introducing me to Peter Hathaway Capstick (The Big Game Hunting Author) Now, you with that "Every gun you dreamed of owning" Website. I didn't know there were that many guns in the world....I can understand why the NRA is so damn powerful, the US is crawling with guns. That's a good thing, because no country in their right mind would consider invading us....or any internal fanatics or tryranical elements pulling a coup and taking over the government. I once heard that the founding fathers crafted the Second Ammendment to insure an armed population the means to overthrow an unpopular government because THEY HAD JUST DONE IT and figured if they had designed a flawed system, it had the means built into it, to undo what they had just invented. I don't know if that was actually the case, but if it was, that sure was a clever solution to the prevention of take over dictatorships. Park....THANKS...DEX
Doc Gardner
Posted 2009-07-27 2:58 PM (#29016 - in reply to #28990)

Master and Commander

I just checked that site to see what the value of my Model 23 12 Ga is; looks like I made a good investment. They have one available and it starts at $1,750. I better go lock mine back up.
Mac McCoy
Posted 2009-07-27 4:41 PM (#29026 - in reply to #28990)
Senior Crew

Another excellent person to do business with is Dave Riffle. Dave Riffle Gun Sales handles some very nice firearms. Doc he had three model 23's listed on his site. My wife purchased a Winchester Model 12 16ga from him a few years back as a birthday present for me.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software