Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: In a fraction of a second they are projected into eternity and will never possess a final resting home.They have graves without bodies, they are an exceptional breed of people....It is of utmost pride to me to have met these men, those lords that I salute, praise and admire. - Winston Churchill on Clearance Divers September 1944
Any Homicide cops out there?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

RCK
Posted 2009-06-05 6:28 PM (#27418)
Master and Commander

Subject: Any Homicide cops out there?

Was actor David Carridine murdered? He was in a hotel ready to shoot a new movie. He was by all accounts an eager high spirited type person who thought alot of himself.
Stoops
Posted 2009-06-05 7:16 PM (#27419 - in reply to #27418)
Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Any Homicide cops out there?

I have seen one speculation that he was a victim of foul play, but have seen more that points to autoerotic asphyxiation.

Also, from what I have read about AEA, his personality fits the profile of folks that practice that.

But we probably will never get all of the facts, but if I had to place a bet, I'd guess he screwed up while pleasuring himself...........
Land Lubber
Posted 2009-06-06 2:42 PM (#27430 - in reply to #27418)
Old Salt

During their divorce, his wife cited unusual sexual practices as a condition of divorce. But was he alone or did he have a "friend" who left after the accident? We may never know.

Steve
Corabelle
Posted 2009-06-06 4:01 PM (#27431 - in reply to #27419)

COMSUBBBS

I've heard of young teen-aged boys dying this way...but...a 72-year-old man? One of the nurses that I worked with, lost her young son this way. He was also found hanging in a closet, but he was sitting on a shelf in the closet. Apparently these young boys wait too long before they finally pass out from lack of oxygen. I really don't understand the connection between a lack of oxygen and orgasm.

How embarrassing for his reputation and for his family to live with.

Cora

Edited by Corabelle 2009-06-06 4:02 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software