Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first submarine which actually sank another enemy vessel under combat conditions was the CSS HUNLEY built during the Civil War. The Union frigate HOUSATONIC on blockade station off Charleston, S. C. was the victim. The incident occurred on February 17, 1864.
Oh, crud....
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Ric
Posted 2009-05-23 12:21 PM (#26968)

Plankowner

Subject: Oh, crud....

... I missed the PO closing time to get the first batch of Bumper Sticker out. Looks like it will have to be Tuesday now. I always forgot this office is 11 on Sat not 1 for closing.

JohnBay
Posted 2009-05-23 1:45 PM (#26972 - in reply to #26968)
Great Sage of the Sea

Subject: RE: Oh, crud....

Hmmm! Sounds like a SCAM???
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-05-23 1:50 PM (#26974 - in reply to #26972)
COMSUBBBS

Not Ric, John. He's a "Swine of the Highest Order" and he ranks up near the top with Olgoat and Whalen. Notice the keyword-Ranks. Must have something to do with those Great Dane turds they call cigars.
Stoops
Posted 2009-05-23 6:49 PM (#26979 - in reply to #26968)
Master and Commander

Ric - 2009-05-23 12:21 PM

... I missed the PO closing time to get the first batch of Bumper Sticker out. Looks like it will have to be Tuesday now. I always forgot this office is 11 on Sat not 1 for closing.

Easy to see why you could never qualify as a Quartermanster!

Buy a friggin' watch, would ya?

you pathetic wretch! How can you charge your Seattle Clientelle without one, or do you charge by a different method, you lowly and low class slut?
dex armstrong
Posted 2009-05-23 7:08 PM (#26982 - in reply to #26968)

COMSUBBBS

Gee Ralph....Did you ever pass out handgrenades to pre-schoolers....Drop a Texas horny toad down a nun's bloomers? Let loose a skunk at a Methodist Picnic? We high order pigs salute you. DEX
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-05-23 7:15 PM (#26986 - in reply to #26982)
COMSUBBBS

Can't say that I'm guilty of any of those things, Dex. However, I have done some things to Nuns in my preteen days where they had me kneel on bottle caps and swatted me with mucho gusto with them ropes they wore around their waist.
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-23 7:17 PM (#26987 - in reply to #26968)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Oh, crud....YEAH, YEAH...

and if I believe that...you may need those waders MORE than I thought you would...or maybe a MUCH BIGGER SIZE!!!

Edited by miss lumpy bumps 2009-05-23 7:23 PM
Stoops
Posted 2009-05-23 7:21 PM (#26989 - in reply to #26968)
Master and Commander

ya know...my folks was havin problems with me in high school....gave me a choice...Oklahoma Military Academy or St. Gregory's High School and Jr. College. Me, being full of confidence and all the intelligence in the world, said, "I ain't goin to no damned military school!"

Ha ha ha ...the joke was on me..............when I got to boot camp a few years later, I was amazed at how similar it was to the Order of St. Benedictine......Father Aaron can verify that for me................. Hell, I had bootcamp long before I ever entered the NAVY!

Sometimes I wonder about the wusses that went through OMA! hee hee hee
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-23 7:25 PM (#26992 - in reply to #26986)

COMSUBBBS

Gee, and I thought I got away with bloody murder in grade school, St. Teresa's Catholic School, No. Tarrytown, NY...I'm a weenie compared to you guys!!!
Ralph Luther
Posted 2009-05-23 7:30 PM (#26995 - in reply to #26992)
COMSUBBBS

Aww Patti, you girls always got away with stuff. I got the bottle cap treatment for just showing up for class one day. Actually, it was because I was ratted out for having placed one of those giant size thumb tacks on the Sister's chair.
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-23 7:45 PM (#26997 - in reply to #26995)

COMSUBBBS

HEHEHE...I got into an eraser throwing contest with my 4th grade teacher, Sr. John Agnes...and that lady had an arm...but when all was said and done...the "problem" which caused the contest was corrected and we both won out.  She was one of the best  teachers I ever had...in two different grades.  
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software