Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: The first boat known to have been navigated under water was built in 1620 by a Dutchman, Cornelius Van Drebbel. Van Drebbel is said to have developed a chemical which would purify the air and allow the crew to stay submerged for extended periods.
Anyone remember sitting back by the screwguards?
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

JrKrup, Skimmer
Posted 2009-05-22 3:07 PM (#26920 - in reply to #26918)

Master and Commander

Subject: RE: Anyone remember sitting back by the screwguards?

Go to http://www.bunnyranch.com
You must be over 18 to visit this site.

If you are over 65, or are on heart medication, save yourself an episode of apoplexy, and don't go there!
miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-22 3:24 PM (#26921 - in reply to #26916)

COMSUBBBS

Well, John...there is this little invention called a television...and being of "legal age", I think I'm allowed to watch said
invention without my parents consent...but this has gotten off the "mark" of this thread....I was just making standard
observation about Dex's reference to my "memory refresher techniques" and stating that maybe using said "bunnies"
as a "secret weapon" instead of said ref. to "that" technique, which has been in the headlines, of late.   As NQP, I cannot comment on the topic, other than to say what I said before...but Dex did mention my name, so that is "why" I made comment, at all. 

Ah, yes, Dave...there were "many" colorful stories related...by Dex and Ray...and the "other members" of the Swine of the Highest Order" and yes, much laughter and basic silliness ensued at the conclusion of each of those tales...and I still have the "bruises" to prove it...basic face and rib bruises from the laughter...but nothing I haven't heard from my own "bubblehead".

miss lumpy bumps
Posted 2009-05-22 3:27 PM (#26922 - in reply to #26920)

COMSUBBBS

Thank you, Jon...I thought maybe I had "committed" a mortal sin by being aware of "said environ" known as a "bunny ranch".
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software