Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Submarines Forever, Forever a Submariner" - Mike Hemming
Corabelle...Dearest
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

dex armstrong
Posted 2009-05-18 8:36 AM (#26721)

COMSUBBBS

Subject: Corabelle...Dearest

Gentleman Gentry phoned me after you and I exchanged "across the bow salvos" and made me stand in the corner for two weeks after setting fire to my Fruit of the Looms and dousing me with a tanker load of boiling oil....He mailed me a hatchet with our names carved in the handle and told me to dig a hole, toss the sonuvabitch in it and refill the hole....then I had to dance around in a circle on one foot, yelling "Take er down to Six Five feet and report your leaks", tossing Good and Plenty's in the air along with the requisite number of chicken bones and sacrificing a rat dog to the Great Submarine God Chief Rotten-Eye who lives the the Great Tee-Pee in Sheridan Wyoming......According to Gentleman Gentry this would get get me listed on page 37 of your Valentines Card List...I never got a Valentine, a proxy kiss or a pair of autographed undies....and the kiss he told me I would get, and the "kiss and make up" candle burned out and the Wicked Witch of the East flew in my window one night, gave me butt boils and told me you sent them. Tell me it's no so, Your DEX
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software