Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At random: "Tenacity Dick, stay with the bastard till he's on the bottom.” -- Mush Morton to Dick O'Kane
Christmas Eve....
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format

Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-12-23 3:42 PM (#22810)

Master and Commander

Subject: Christmas Eve....

...it's Christmas Eve here in the land of West Oz. The weather today is going to be a nice 27c / 80f and tomorrow is expected to be 28c / 82f. Much cooler than this time last year when it was 45 and 46c ( 113/115f ) on Christmas and Boxing Day's.

The kids are with me, having stayed over night and soon we shall open our Christmas gifts together as they will go home to mum at around 1800 tonight.

I am working the next three days, 12 hour shifts, in Casuarina, our max security prison. You just gotta love that, Christmas in prison for two years running, at least I get to come home.....

So, I just want to wish you one and all, a very merry Christmas, and, a wonderful 2009!

I may get to see some of you again, at Warshot's funeral if I can save some money between now and then - a few overtimes are required!

"Merry Christmas"!!

Paul / 'Blue' *_*
Ric
Posted 2008-12-23 3:55 PM (#22812 - in reply to #22810)

Plankowner

Subject: RE: Christmas Eve....

You too, Blue. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Sorry you have to work but with more seniority you may get time off for good behavior..LOL

Merry Christmas bub....., 80F sounds good right now ,I have a foot of snow... you remember snow?

Ric
Blue from West Oz
Posted 2008-12-23 4:24 PM (#22813 - in reply to #22812)

Master and Commander

Subject: Seniority and snow...

....well I wont be going for promotion in this business, they lack a formal structure, McDonalds I am sure is run better than this circus.

Snow? mmmmmm....hopefully you guys leave me some for when I arrive at the end of February! only 66 days to go! *_*

Cheers

Blue *_*
Ralph Luther
Posted 2008-12-23 4:43 PM (#22814 - in reply to #22810)
COMSUBBBS

Subject: RE: Christmas Eve....

I'm sure Kathy will have enough left for you to enjoy.
The Merriest Christmas and a great New year. I'll be looking for ya in DC in March.
Cheers
Sharon says to give the kids a hug for us--I agree.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software