Bottom Gun BBSSubmarineSailor.com
Find a Shipmate
Reunion Info
Books/Video
Binnacle List (offsite)
History
Boat Websites
Links
Bottom Gun BBS
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Calendars | Quotes |
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )


At random: "I can't say anything bad about Doc Barboza; he cut my hair before I went ashore... and he cured my 'cold' when I came back." -- David Stevens, MM2(SS), USS Archerfish AGSS-311)
USS Copnneticutt
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Forums-> Submarine DiscussionMessage format
 
fortyrod
Posted 2026-10-07 2:18 AM (#106290)
Great Sage of the Sea

Posts: 917

Subject: USS Copnneticutt

https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/damaged-nuclear-sub-dashes-us-001500904.html
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :


(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software